CAIRNS FISHING CHARTERS – A UNIQUE ADVENTURE FISHING EXPERIENCE ON THE Estuary, River or Reef.
Fish Tales Charters Cairns Fishing Adventure offer guided fishing charters to 3 different locations from Cairns; Trinity Inlet (the Cairns Harbour) for estuary fishing; Mulgrave and Russell Rivers & Mutchero Inlet for river fishing approximately 40 kms South of Cairns) and fishing on the world famous Great Barrier Reef for Cairns Reef Fishing.
Come fishing with us here in Cairns!
- Cairns Estuary fishing live-bait fishing for a Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Fingermark,Thread Fin, Blue Thread Fin, Grunter (also known as Javelin Fish), Queen Fish (also known as Queenie), Bream, Trevally species, Flathead on a Cairns Estuary Fishing Charter.
- Cairns River fishing live-bait Barramundi, Fingermark or Mangrove Jacks over our winter months; or consider popper fishing from May, June, July and August for the ultimate in Sportsfish a Queen Fish aka Queenie or GT Giant Trevally for a Cairns River Fishing Charter.
- Cairns Reef fishing, for something a little bigger to test you our Reef fishing on the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns for the ever popular Small Mouth or Large Mouth Nannygai, Coral Trout, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, or Fingermark on our Cairns Reef Fishing charter.
- GT popper fishing on the Great Barrier Reef, one of the fishing guide’s personal favourite fishing charter Popper fishing on the reef for GT`s Giant Trevally. Cairns Popper Fishing on the Reef for GT’s.
Fish Tales Charters is proudly owned and operated by Cairns locals, Darryl and Raewyn. Darryl has enjoyed fishing his whole life; spending every possible moment not only fishing and exploring the local Cairns area from Hinchinbrook Island to Weipa on the Cape York Peninsula including reef, rivers and creeks in-between; many a holiday was & always will be spent with his wife Raewyn, the dog/s and a boat in tow.
Darryl has an extensive local knowledge and wealth of fishing experience in Cairns & the Cairns Region in Far North Queensland this makes him the best fishing guide in Cairns. Just recently, has spent time being a fishing guide in Papua New Guinea, along side Captain Barry Cross. Captain Barry Cross introduced the world of Popper fishing on the Great Barrier Reef for GT`s (also known as Giant Trevally) to Darryl. Reef Popper fishing for GT`s from Cairns on the bucket list of many people.
Cairns fishing in the media
COVID-19 WORK SAFE PRACTICES
We are happy to announce as of Friday 12th June 2020, we will be operating our fishing charters from Cairns.
To help us with Safe Work Practices we are introducing the following-
- We ask all our customers to wash hands prior to boarding and we will provide hand sanitizer and/or the use of a bucket of water and soap for all to use.
- The vessel will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each charter.
- We have downloaded the Covid Safe app and we recommend our customers do the same.
- We ask everyone to respect each other’s space/social distancing-let common sense prevail.
- These procedures are subject to change as per necessary.
And lastly, just come along and have fun!
(text via tripadvisor.com)
A Cairns fishing charter is an amazing present! We offer gift vouchers for all our fishing charters. All gift voucher are valid for six months from date of purchase.
For the receiver booking is essential via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us direct 0418 194 517.
Gift voucher to be handed in upon boarding vessel. Gift vouchers are non refundable. Gift vouchers can not be exchanged.
- All guests are required to make contact with Fish Tales Charters Cairns 0418 194 517 the evening prior for their booking to re-confirm.
- All charters are subject to minimum and maximum numbers for departure.
- All charters will be deemed suitable weather by the `master of vessel`.
- When a charter has been cancelled, passengers may decide to re-book on later date or 100% of payment will be refunded.
- Our cancellation policy less than 24 hours with 100% cancellation fee to apply.
- Should customers not show for charter without notification of 24 hours-full cancellation fee will apply.
- Fish Tales Charters Cairns Fishing Charters accepts no responsiblity for passenger/s personal effects.
- Guests are advised (suitable for protection from the sun, wind and water) to wear a long sleeve cotton shirt and wide brim hat and to bring along sunscreen and insect repellant
- Guests can bring along a few beers (can only) with consumption in moderation only. Being drink with disorderly conduct, guests will be returned to land with no refund.
- All bookings-Share and or Sole (private) charters will require a full and valid credit card number of the person/s making the booking, to be used to confirm the booking.
- Credit card facilitys are available-credit card fee may apply.
- Fish Tales Charters reserves the right to alter the terms, conditions and pricing without notice.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- EMC Environment Management Charge (also known as Reef Tax) does not include GST.
- All bookings are subject to suitable minimum and maximum numbers; along with suitable weather conditions.
- The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
- Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.
- All quotations provided are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and required payment received.
- All Rods & Reels; all lures/poppers to be replaced if lost.
4 Victory Close,
Edmonton, Queensland, 4869, Australia.